Monday, October 8, 2007


I love my job....

I really do. As hard and busy as it is sometimes, I love working in the outdoor industry. Helping customers and training employees how to sell awesome gear and treat everyone who buys that from us. I was thinking about this today while swamped in some paperwork and having the Scarpa and K2 rep both talking to me and while thinking of how hard Dan works at his job...it was awesome, not to mention I get to work w/ Ali so closely and many other good friends that work there w/ us.

2 comments:

Jacci Halliday said...

Hello Sir! Sorry I keep meaning to email you and then I forget the address. so I will comment here. Let's do go to lunch I would love it! ststrasser@gmail.com

Skibjork said...

That pic of Dan going big is sooo cool. i would definitely give a thumb or two for that air.I love the pics of Oregon also. Les and I spent a week camping near Cannon Beach - spring '06. What a cool place. Hood River's a great lil' town too.
We'll definitely have to get together sometime. Glad your back in town. I've only got a Silver Pass this year, but my skins are ready for hikin'! Let it snow and Go Cougs.