Friday, February 8, 2008

Some things...

I never do these types of things, but hey...might as well!

What is your husband's name?
Daniel Miller

How long have you been together?
4 years and 1 month

How long did you date?
1.5 years

Who eats more?
Dan eats more when he's training for a marathon or something. I can't believe he can actually eat that much. Otherwise, he still eats more than me.

Who said I love you first?
Dan. One month after we started dating. After he said it, I said "what? Are you serious?" Yeah, that was kinda rude, but it all worked out :)

Who is taller?
Dan, by 2"

Who has more speeding tickets?
We currently don't have any. (for the past 4 years)

Who is smarter?
I'd like to think we're equally smart, but he really is amazingly intelligent and knows far more about a lot of things than I do...there's a reason he's an Environmental Scientist and I'm not.

Who is more sensitive?
I am, doi.

When there is a fight who usually wins?
We don't fight.

Who does the laundry?
We both do.

Who does the dishes?
I pretty much ALWAYS do the dishes since he's the cook in the house.

Who sleeps on the right?
Dan...and we have an amazing mattress, I love it!

Who pays the bills?
I normally do.

Who mows the lawn?
Depends on who is home (and not out biking, hiking or climbing in the summer)

Who cooks dinner?
Dan. He is amazing, ask Ali and Mark.

Who drives when you are together?
We mix it up.

Who is more stubborn?
I'd say me.

Who kissed whom first?
Well, he gave me no choice after he kept lingering at my back door and kept talking about stupid things just to make sure he could stay as long as possible that night. I loved it!

Who asked who out first?
Dan and I were friends for about a year before we started dating. One night we went to a friends get together. I offered to give him a ride (as friends) and the next thing you know, later that night, we weren't just casual friends anymore. It really caught me by surprise...so, there was really no "asking out" of any sort, it just happened.

Who has more siblings?
Me. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. He has one younger sister.

No comments: