I've been tagged by Brooke! I'm bad at these kinds of things and don't love them, but I'll try...
1) 5 things on my "to do" list:
1. Get the front yard done and the seed in for the grass in the back. Anyone that knows us, knows we've had to start our yard from scratch...it's been a long process. Oh, and HARD work.
2. Sign up for a sprint Triathlon. I'm scared, but know I can do it.
3. Get my geneology going. I really need to do this w/ Dan.
4. Replace most of our wedding photos to updated ones. Wedding photos are great, but they get a bit old after a while all around the house.
5. One more for fun...get together w/ Brooke, Sally (and see her cute babe) and Steph.
5. Read a new book.
2) 5 Snacks I LOVE!
3. Celery w/ Laughing cow swiss
4. Luna Bars (smore's or peppermint stick, YUM)
5. White Nectarines. These aren't super good till this time of the year.
3) 5 things I'd do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house.
2. Donate a bunch to various charities, church...etc.
3. Buy new skis (and a road bike)...well, maybe 2 pair of skis :)
4. Put lots into savings (investments) for kids, emergencies and retirement.
5. Travel to Europe, AK, Australia and New Zealand to start. Go to Costa Rica again.
4) 5 Places I've lived:
1. Jackson Wyoming
2. SLC UT
3. Sugarhouse UT
4. Little Cottonwood UT
5. Sandy UT
5) 5 Jobs I've had:
4. Merchandiser for all lodges in Grand Teton National Park
5. Phone and Livehelp Gearhead, Fraud specialst, Trainer and now HR for Backcountry.com
6) 5 things people don't know about me:
1. I'm a fountain of knowledge when it comes to health and fitness. Dan and Ali say I should become a personal trainer...maybe someday.
2. I'm so scared of heights and didn't used to be. It's kind of crazy how much they scare me at this point.
3. I have a phobia of spiders. No matter what size, color or anything. I am deathly afraid of them all!
4. My family knows this, but I LOVE, LOVE the food network and public television cooking shows. I could watch them all day. Not kidding.
5. I didn't cook my first meal for Dan until 2 years after we were married. He's such a good cook that I let him do it. I decided I needed to help and make stuff on my own so I've been cooking a lot lately. Love it.