Sunday, September 7, 2008

Swollen



I remember the last scope I had, I ended up recovering really fast, which is what I'm expecting this time around...or so I thought. I'm still pretty swollen from surgery Thursday and it hurts more this time! I knew there was a chance that being 7 years older would delay the process a bit (kinda sad, don't ya think?!)

I can walk w/ out much pain but can't walk down stairs normal yet. I've been doing my exercises faithfully and can't wait to get on my spin bike in a couple days! I'm not sure I really realized just how active of a person I am til yesterday. I'm going insane on the couch just resting. I can't imagine a life sitting on a couch watching TV or movies a lot...so boring.

I've had lots of visitors, mostly Re and Jamon. I also had Este with Ali, my Mom and Kate-she's is SO cute by the way. Thanks to Dan for taking me to Lone Star Taqueria for my favorite tacos yesterday...what an outing!

2 comments:

Jacci Halliday said...

SIR! Hope you are feeling ok today! Darn those knees. hope to see you soon:)

Liz said...

LIZ!!! You had surgery again??? aAAck! What did you do this time? =) Anyhow, I reckon you'll heal quickly.