Friday, January 9, 2009

At work


One thing I learned this week (or remembered) is how much I love having Ali at work. It's been 3 months since she's been away from her full time job here and I was finally getting used to it. She now works once a week for Backcountry and it was kinda like old times this week. She did sit at my big desk with me, which made it even better but just knowing she's here is, in a weird way comforting. I'm glad she's a Mom now and couldn't imagine her doing anything else at this point.

She's such a good mom-just like Jenn, Sheri, Kerrah and my own Mom. What amazing role models I have to look up to for one day having one of my own little kiddos.

I snapped this jem of a photo at my desk w/ her. Such an awesome black eye Ali.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How did she get that balck eye?