Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh the joys....


...Of being pregnant. My stomach is squished, a lot. I haven't been able to eat much in one sitting for a while now, but it's been getting worse in the past week or so. This pic is an example of a my plate vs. Dan's plate. I didn't even finish that little amount of chicken, I was just too full, UGH! I keep reading and hearing that women tend to eat more when they're preggers, but I just can't fathom that, it would hurt so bad! My hips hurt and I puked again this morning for some reason, but other than that I can't complain much. It's just being uncomfortable that gets to me and if I do some yoga or walking, it seems to really help.

On another note, I had my 32 week appt and everything is looking good and normal. We'll have our last ultrasound in 2 weeks. I'm hoping things stay "normal" til this little guy comes:)

1 comment:

Ali T said...

Call me next time and I'll come finish your dinner!