Friday, June 18, 2010

Some things about Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday Sam slept in  the pack n play for the first time, at Ali's.  That was his first time sleeping somewhere else (yeah, I know, it's about time we did that).  He did great.

On Thursday, Dan and I went biking together.  Yes, together.  That hasn't happened for, well, over a year.  It was his first day out biking this year.  I LOVED it, even though it was a pretty short ride.

Dan didn't sweat much cause he's been working out/training so much for his trail run race in July.   I was sweating a lot.

Ali watched Sam for us and yes, it's the first time I've had a sitter before bed and put him down at night.  We're also going to try and go on dates more and have people watch him- so siblings, get ready for me to ask you more :)

I love US, as a couple and Sam brings us that much more joy!  Yay for date nights! (Ali-next time we'll be gone longer:)

No comments: