Monday, January 17, 2011

Grandma Jane & Aunt Kelly

Last week was full of fun!  Not only did Sam turn one, but Jane and Kelly came to stay with us for the week.  I love, loved it so much (and I know Dan did too:)
Lots of pic in this and the next few posts.  Too many good photos to share and I want to make sure our family in CA gets to see 'em all.
 Buddies
 Grandma Jane always treats us to the best dinners.  They love sushi and I love chicken, so we love Tsunami!
He gave her some really cute and precious hugs.  Adorable.
 He was being pretty silly with Kelly.
I just love this family picture.  Jane, Kelly & Dan
 Kelly and cousin Jane.  Precious.
 Jane and Kelly gave Siri and baby Jane a couple new outfits.  This dress.....so cute.
 We tried lunch at the Blue Lemon.  I could go back everyday.  So good!
 Sad Sam after eating (probably) too much b-day cake. 
Saying goodbye.  We can't wait to see them again.  We miss you already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family! I'm happy I got to meet Jane and Kelly!