Friday, April 22, 2011

Sliding around and other things

While Grandpa Mike was here to visit and help us put in grass (thank you, thank you, thank you!) I decided it would be fun to take Sam skiing.  Skiing for him really just means standing in the skis and boots and sliding around when you push him and taking lots of breaks.  It was so, so fun for me to see him on skis since it's such a passion in our family and, we got to be with Ali and Siri too!
 Not really sure what to think of these boots and goggles.
 Sliding around
 I think this is one of my favorite pictures we've had as sisters yet!
Adorable and ready to go!
 Resting.  I love how he was so tired he'd just squat.
 cousins
So tuckered out.  I'm so glad we went and can't wait to go again and again!
 We are so lucky that Gpa Mike is so generous and gave us grass for early b-day gifts!  Sam had a BLAST playing outside while we worked and worked to get it done.  Such a happy boy outside.
 Making progress

 Love my boys
 Grandpa is so good with Sam.  He just loves him to death and will do just about anything for him and with him.
And no visit is complete without some guitar time.  Love it.  Can't wait to see him again when he comes back from the desert next week for a bit!
And a big thank you to Grandma Jane for the fun Easter gift.  Anything Sam can play with outside is the best!  We love you!

No comments: