Tuesday, August 2, 2011

phone pics

Nothing too exciting here.  Just random cell phone pictures I thought our family would like.
 He loved making cookies.  I don't bake much these days cause of the temptation to eat it all,  but we've made cookies twice in the last two weeks.   He just loves to help and be involved.  Good mom and son memories right here.
 Good morning!
 Swimming with Jamon and Pip at his house.  I love that he likes our friends so much.  The best.
 Listening to Sedra read books.  He LOVED that airplane blanket.  Snuggled right up to it.
 Stacking blocks, of course.  We do this everyday...more times than I can count I think.
I've been riding a lot and my training is going really well.  I can't wait for race day!  I feel confident I'll do well, as I'm riding better than ever and feel really good these days.
 We went boating with some of the Fetzer family last weekend.  Sam did SO great and actually loved to watch his Dad wake board and be in the water.  
He wasn't very fond of the life jacket, but he got over it quick.  He also had the best time playing on the beach with his cousins and all the toys Grandma Carol brought.
We're off to Hood River for a wedding in a couple days.  Just the two of us.  Sam will get some much needed time with Grandma and Grandpa in Kamas.  We can't wait!

No comments: