Monday, February 27, 2012

Haps

 You see that? (how could you not)  I have a belly.   
A big one already.  
It's getting in the way of some things.  
I love it!

We've been playing outside when we can.  It snowed a couple weeks ago and he LOVED to make the snow into different snowmen.  This was was a reindeer paw.  I love his imagination already.
 See all that on top of the ambulance?  That's a birthday cake.  He spent a good hour or so one afternoon building "birthday cakes" for different cousins.  
Makes me laugh!
Also likes to pretend to have a nap on the Island of Sodor.  
He says, "Mom, be cozy and take nap on Sodor!"  
 Made some yummy food lately.  Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies and Kale Chips.
 Shepherds Pie.  SO GOOD!
Waffles
 Sam loves his bed.  He loves even more to launch off of it into blankets and pillows.  
We do this most every morning after Dan leaves for work.
Sometimes he gets tuckered out.
That's it for now.  I'm feeling pretty great these days.  I get to spin class 2-3 times a week, lift weights and try to walk when I can.  I'm pretty tired come 2pm most days, but I seem to be able to push through that better at this point.  Thank goodness for his nap each day, as I'm able to relax and have some quiet time.  Oh, and his favorite thing to do is lift up my shirt and give baby a love or a kiss.  I always hear and read about how sweet that can be and seriously, it's THE best!  I love it when he wants to be interested in baby.
One week from today we find out boy or girl.  Can not wait!

No comments: