Sunday, April 8, 2012

24 weeks and some Easter

We had a wonderful and relaxing day today.  
Of course we also had a yummy dinner at my Mom and John's with my siblings.
Sam also had some fun egg hunts and play dates this week to celebrate.  
Oh my, way too much candy!
 He had to have this chocolate right then.
 Found his special basket outside this morning. 
Just dark chocolate for Mom and Dad.
So very grateful for these two boys.
And  my decorated-by-Sam Easter belly, growing bigger at 24 weeks.
Gender: Girl
Maternity Clothes:  I can still wear my regular jeans below my belly, barely.  Thank goodness they're the stretchy kind!  I mostly wear workout clothes or sweats whenever possible :)  I have several maternity shirts that are pretty cute, so I wear those when I have to go out and want to look cute.
Weight gain: 20 lbs.  Ugh.
Movement:  A lot.  All the time.
Sleep:  OK.  Up at least twice to pee.  Usually toss and turn for a while at some point.  Every couple nights I'll sleep really well an won't wake up to pee at all, but that only happens maybe once or every other week.
Symptoms:  Peeing, A LOT.  Just tired by about 3 or 4pm.  Been feeling kind of blah/some nausea around dinner time.  Ick.
Cravings: I have weird ones all the time. Nothing in particular right now.
Best moment this week:  Feeling her kick up higher and much stronger.  Sam saying that little sister was in his tummy, not mine :)

No comments: