Thursday, September 2, 2010

I think these are the biggest collard greens I've ever seen.  HUGE!
Dan made an awesome smoker a while back and sometimes, ya just need an amazingly good piece of smoked beef, pork or turkey.   We made this for dinner last Sunday and got to eat it with Justin, Kerrah and the boys and also Jenn and her little ones.
It was YUM.

Alex and Sam were being too cute.  Love them!
Love me some blue eyes

I also really love that both of my brothers love to ride mt. bikes like I do.  We don't get to ride all the time, but when we do, I'm so happy.  I've been able to go with Justin a handful of times.  It's amazing how far he's come in just 3 summers on a bike.  Makes me proud :)

And finally, I love how much time I get to spend with my family.  A couple weeks ago we watched Matt and Sheri's kids.  We swam twice in one day, they were such troopers and loved it.  Ali and Siri came with all of us to P and C's for some afternoon swimming.  I just heart these swimmin' pics.

No comments: