Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On the farm

Yesterday, we got to play with a friend of mine from back in the day. We went to Wheeler Farm-both of our first time taking the boys there. Sedra is so cute and I'm more than excited that we've connected again after 6.5 years. I got in touch with her while she was living in Alabama two months ago and hoped she'd move back to UT at some point, as she has a little boy who's 12.5 months. So perfect.
Carter and Sedra. His cheeks are to die for. So adorable.


New friends. I'm getting really excited for when they both start walking (in the not so distant future) so they can chase each other around :)

And some videos we took in the last couple weeks...mostly for our family in CA.
His second tooth popped up this morning. No wonder he's been crabby the past day or two. Luckily, he's super happy in these vids :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter sleeps the EXACT same way! I kid you not. I walk into his room all the time with his head snuck up in the corner of his crib just like that. I especially enjoyed that Sam had his little feet crossed :)

Meg said...

I have the exact same pictures at Wheeler Farm! Looking through the tractor steering wheel, so fun.

I love little baby boys sleeping - too cute!