Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Awesome.....stairs!

Lately, one of Sam's favorite words is awesome. We were playing on the stairs at the pool and I told him those were awesome stairs to play on, so naturally he wanted to say "awesome...stairs!" over and over and over. He'll say awesome...and then whatever he's thinking at the moment. I just love it


 I got to watch these two ladies twice last week.  Seriously cute and Jane is getting so big!  
She's a crawler now, too.
 I felt so happy that fall (should be) around the corner when I put this hat on him.  
I love the warm weather, but it's hot, hot right now.
 We beat the heat with the hose and pool.  He seriously could sit anywhere with a hose and play forever.
 Take cool baths.  Oh my do I love this picture.  That tan line and bum....to die for.
 Went to Wheeler Farm early in the morning, as to not sweat so much :)
 Eat yogurt pops!
And last, it's four days til Race Day!  Wooohoooo!  I'm feeling really good and I'm as ready as I can be at this point.  Since Dan is gone all week, our neighbors Kirk and Linda played with Sam this morning while I rode and then my family will help the rest of the week while I get two more easy rides in.  
I love tapering week, cause I get to take it easy and  eat a bit more food than I normally do til Saturday.  My only worry about the race is the heat, as it's supposed to be at least 95 in the valley...hopefully I survive!

No comments: