Friday, March 23, 2012

Random

Good luck Dan!  
Tomorrow he runs his 50 miler, in preparation for his 100 miler next month.
Can't wait to see you finish!
(cali 2011)
 No belly pic, but baby sister is growing and growing.  I'm looking bigger by the day :)  I'm normally exhausted by 3 or 4pm everyday, but Sam is always on the go, so I must go too!
(This is my went to spin class-then ran errands-then went for a walk to the park-then played more outside look:)
More jumps.  
We probably do this at least 2-3 times a day.  
I have to sit where he tells me to while he does his jumps and "flips" off his bed.
Today he's been quite the two year old.  He wouldn't let me play with him.  He says "mommy, don't play me, " or "don't touch this or that!"  This is his sad/mad/I'm being mean face and attitude.  Most days he's so sweet, but we're seeing more of those terrible two's (especially me, as I get to see it all day long!)  Sometimes no matter how hard you try to make them happy, they just don't want to be and no matter if they go to time out or not, they seem to need the discipline all over again two hours later.  
Oh, the life of a two year old!
And just to show you he's happy most the time, his new thing is to "gurgle" water.  LOVES to do this. 




No comments: