Thursday, March 15, 2012

a thursday

Oh, how I love this weather!
I bit too windy the past couple days but today, it's perfect going to the farm with friends and playing at the park weather.
No pictures of that, but someone got a new bike helmet.
As soon as I opened it, he HAD to put it on and grab his bike.  
Love it.

I asked him if he wanted to go play outside after his nap yesterday and he was seriously excited.  
Look at that face? 
 So cheesy and so joyful!
 Been doing A LOT of this lately.  He gets into the "zone" and just play and plays out there.

If he's not outside, he's inside being "nakey boy" and playing trains and asking Dan to come play with him in his room.
I'm trying to enjoy all of this time he and I have together, just us before sister comes. 
 I just love it.

No comments: